Time to Reset with our Transformational Leadership Retreat in Lanzarote
DATE: 27th November – 2nd December 2022
Presented by Lanzarote Retreats in partnership with Joy Transformation Coach
Self-Awareness – Clarity – Purpose
“Know thyself” and “To thine own self be true”
“Knowing others is intelligent, knowing yourself is true wisdom” – Tao Te Ching
All of us can feel at times like we are on a hamster wheel. We often prioritise work, relationships, family, and friends and forget to look after ourselves. Well, here is a golden opportunity to do just that. This retreat offers five days to press the pause button, relax, reset, and reflect on your vision and aspirations with world-renowned Leadership Consultant and Transformation Coach, Joy Ogeh-Hutfield.
A Holistic Approach to Leadership
What happens when the only certain thing is uncertainty, and the predominant thought amongst your team is ‘Why do we even try to look or think ahead? This adverse way of thinking has been further embedded by the global pandemic and conflicts with the leadership principle ‘If you fail to plan, you plan to fail’.
Now post-pandemic, expectations have changed. Business acceleration is back on the agenda.
The question is: Are you ready to embrace the post-pandemic mindset or are you still carrying and trading with the fears nurtured in the previous two years?
Simply playing it safe is no longer an option in a hyper-competitive and fast-changing global environment.
What this retreat offers
- An opportunity for participants to step out of their daily routine to reset and reignite their leadership purpose
- An opportunity to reflect critically and strategically on both personal and professional goals and vision
- A positive environment to build leadership confidence and to identify and execute bold, creative, and innovative ideas
- An opportunity to identify and accelerate personal and team development strategies with likeminded leaders
- An opportunity to learn how to become a more confident, positive, and productive leader in both your personal and work environment
- An opportunity to design your own leadership life plan
- An inspiring and mutually beneficial environment to innovate your thought process for long-term sustainable success
Who is it suitable for?
Senior Managers, business owners, entrepreneurs, and CEOs. Leaders who want…
- To reignite their leadership aspirations
- To come unstuck and accelerate to the next level
- To create a healthy balance in their lives
- To develop confidence and expand their leadership capacity
- To influence positively
- More out of life!
Why this retreat? Why Now?
Leadership can be a lonely place. As a leader in a position of influence, you are surrounded by other people and must deal with a multitude of competing demands. To find a moment of solitude requires you to set clearly defined boundaries and utilise excellent time management skills.
So, it’s time to:
- Immerse yourself in five days where you are away from distractions and can focus on yourself, your needs, and your future
- Work alongside truly inspirational, likeminded people who can amplify your horizons
- Get close to nature, sea, sun, and beautiful outdoor surroundings…breathe in the clean Atlantic air, and let this de-clutter your headspace
- See the sunrise from the ocean, walk barefoot upon the sandy beach
- Stay in a beautiful luxurious setting with your own personal space
- Sharing and learning in a relaxed environment
- Masterminding around the campfire
- Unleashing your authenticity through storytelling
- Waking up to a 360-degree panoramic view of the sea and mountains as you reflect on your goals
- Stepping out of your comfort zone as you embrace new opportunities and possibilities
The retreat takes place at the fabulous Palacio Mansion & Estate in the village of Tabayesco in the tranquil northeast of the Canary Island of Lanzarote. Accommodation is provided in the six-bedroom villa, garden bedroom and three yurts. With a private solar heated swimming pool and plunge pool, hot tub, pool table, table tennis and tropical gardens, Palacio offers an exceptional retreat in an idyllic location, one kilometre from the sandy beach of La Garita.
Joy is a multi-award-winning transformation coach, international speaker, and author of five books. Joy is also founder and CEO of Joy Transformation and has worked with some of the leading organisations in the UK, Europe, USA, and Africa. These include the European Commission, the BBC, the Lord Chancellor’s Department, Corcoran Group New York, Federal Character Commission Nigeria, Welsh Assembly Government and Her Majesty’s Courts Service, as well as numerous Charities, Schools, and Universities. Joy has strong expertise in the areas of Mindset, Self- leadership, Purpose driven leadership, Confidence and Assertiveness and Leading and Managing Diversity
Joy also features regularly as expert speaker on coaching principles, diversity and leadership on BBC TV and BBC Radio Wales and is a Welsh Assembly role model for Big Ideas Wales. Joy was also recently voted one of the Top 100 businesswomen in Wales
Chad E Cooper is a Top-Ranking High-Performance Coach and Speaker. Strategic advisor to Private Equity and Fortune 500 Companies as well as being called upon by top professional athletes in NHL, NFL, MLB, WBO, USAT, MLS, USL, USAS, and Olympic Medallists. A Published Author, Multimedia Products & Expert in Time Management and Leadership Principles. Chad is the Business Owner of Create Your Legendary Lifestyle® & Professional Life Coaching Practice.
Chad has also appeared on Forbes, SiriusXM Radio, CBS Radio, Shirley MacLain show, Huffington Post, Inc. Magazine, Inc.com, Thrive, Jenny McCarthy show, Thrive Global, Medium.com, PRWeb.com, Coast to Coast Radio, Dr. Leslie show, Dr. Pat show, among many others.
Read more about Chad via Linked in HERE
- Special VIP airport pick-up service with a glass of bubbly
- A selection of beautiful, luxurious ensuite rooms and yurts with a panoramic view
- Activities and excursions include; sailing, poolside yoga/stretching, local walks and sea swims
- Private chef
- All meals with locally sourced fresh produce
- One-to-one coaching sessions
- Mastermind group coaching sessions
- Life mastery with Chad Cooper
Price and how to book
The five-night retreat ranges from 4,685 euros (approx. £3,950) to 5,285 euros (approx. £4,450) per person (excluding flights).
Places are limited.
Each of the bedrooms at Palacio are uniquely stylishly, with features including a private terrace, Balinese four-poster bed and the principal suite with panoramic views and a freestanding marble bath looking out to sea. Book early to secure your preferred room.
Please email email@example.com for more information on the accommodation and to reserve your place.
Please email Joy firstname.lastname@example.org for further retreat details.